Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trip to Virginia


We had a wonderful trip to Virginia last week. Here are a few pictures. We had a great time rooting on Jen and Abby in their swim meet. We also had an incredible time at Kings Dominion. You will notice how dry we are in one picture and how wet we are in the next picture. We rode this water ride at 8:30 pm as we were leaving and we were soaking wet the whole way home. Chris enjoyed having his picture taken with Little Bill. We also went downtown and toured the newly renovated American History museum. I especially liked the "Dumbo" ride from Disney World. If we can't be there in person, it's nice to get our picture taken with the ride. We also enjoyed our annual trip to the Tortilla Factory but sorely missed mom and dad.



























































































3 comments:

  1. WE MISS YOU!!!! We had such a fun time with you here. See you soon. We love you. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I laughed when I saw the baked tortilla chip bag on the table at the Tortilla Factory (some things never changed). I laughed at the water ride at Kings Dominion as I know Sue hates water rides and she was absent. I loved Jonathan being the President (practicing for the future?) and I loved seeing all my kids together at the Tortilla Factory. Thanks. Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I Dont See That Many Pics Of Me!!!!!!
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete